Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years. I'm at work. I'm sitting at Haslet FD station, using their computer. I'm not so bitter now as I was in my last post. I did acutally get a Hanukkah. The day after that post, my mom invited me over for hanukkah festivites. I think Rachael said something to her about me being upset. So I still didn't let latkes, I'm actually not that big a fan of dreidles, and I can get better chocolate than comes in the coins, but we did go eat Chinese food, and I got some gifts. I got my big fluffy terry cloth bath robe and fluffy slippers, some colorful, fuzzy scarves, and a couple other things I can't remember. Overall, it was lots of fun. A bunch of mother and daughters bonding and such. We watched a movie. I got home late. And I felt much better. And last night I got to give Stacy and Chase their gifts, and it was more fun than getting my own.

Well, I must leave the computer and the company of the fire station and go back to my closet and await for the world to fall apart with all the new year's eve festivus. I'll see you next year.

No comments: