Sunday, December 18, 2005

So I've been trying to branch out, try new things, make some memories and such. In an effort to accomplish this, I asked Stacy to do something with my hair. Since she started school at Toni&Guy, she has become my permament stylist. So I decided to start her on her first task with my hair last night. And I decided to play with color. I've missed the blonde of my childhood, so I decided to revisit it. Oh my was it a shock. I didn't think it would be that big of a change. It is. I'm getting used to it though. And I went out in public today, to the mall, and walking around the makeup counters at Foley's, I kept seeing myself in the mirrors, and I think I really like it. I'm going to add some low-lights to tone it down, and I'm going to have Stacy cut it on Tuesday. So it will be totally different soon. You should all call me so you can see it. If I ever figure out this stupid computer stuff, I'm going to post a pic on my blog. That may take a while though.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas and Hanukkah this year. I've been busy buying stuff for people, and I'm excited to give everyone their stuff. And I'm looking forward to post-holiday paychecks. I am working Chrstmas and New years this year, so I'm in for some good holiday pay. All the better to pay my rent with.

Can anyone help me with a pop-up problem? I deleted some seemingly superfluous programs from my computer a month ago. Apparently, one of those programs had some pretty good pop-up blocking stuff in it, because while I NEVER had pop-ups before, I have them all the time now. I can't even get through 5 minutes online without several pop-ups blocking my screen. It drives me crazy. And none of the stuff I've downloaded will block these things. Ugh. Help.

1 comment:

Misplaced Texan said...

Go to google and get their pop-up blocker. It works great! Also, if you have DSL, most of the providers give out that software for free to account holders.