Friday, January 13, 2006

Wow, so it's only two weeks into the year, and I want it to be over. Ok, not really. I'm just melodramatic. I've had a lot of family stuff going on. My mom and step dad might be splitting up, but we're trying to keep that from happening. It all depends on a certain person's willingness to see a psychiatrist. But we are trying to keep things from going crazy.

And of course it's wedding season. Deborah is getting married on the 21st, as I'm sure we all know. I had the priviledge to go with her to College Station to take pictures in her wedding dress on campus. It was absolutely fabulous. I had a great time reminiscing about the old days and seeing the old campus again. Deborah is beautiful in her dress. And the drive back was full of interesting conversation.

I had a date earlier in the month. The guy is great on paper, but there was no chemistry. Frustration. I think I'm going to go for a friendship, but I don't know how that will turn out.

I have a new shift at work starting on the 21st. Goodbye 24 hr shifts. I will miss you. Starting in a couple weeks, I will be working Sunday thru Wednesday 0930-2130. It's not a bad shift. I think I'll do ok with it. At least I don't have to wake up early anymore. And I'll get some sleep. Mmmm, sleeeep.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I'm not sure when I'm getting to Dallas, it depends on when Adrienne wants to leave, bc I'm hoping to ride with her.

I am supposed to at least have lunch with my friend Erik on Sat so I'm not sure what we'll have time for. Guess it depends on if we get there Fri night or Sat morning.

I have your # and will call you when I get to town.