Friday, August 04, 2006

I have a really good picture of Jeremy and me that we took at his brother's wedding, but I downloaded it onto my desktop computer, and it so happens that I always update my blog from my new used laptop. So I don't have the pic with me to post. But I have one. So I will try to post it
when I get home. I just have to figure out how. And I will post the crummy pic of my ring that I took with my camera phone. I still have not gotten around to getting Mitch to take a pic of it with his super cool professional camera.

I have had the last two and a half weeks off from work, since getting fired from MedStar. It has been wonderful. I like not working. But, alas, I have to return to work at my new job this Monday. My hiatus has come to an end. I have one more full weekend off, and then I have two weeks of 8-5 work before going back to shift work. I have no idea what the training and orientation will be like. But it should be more fun than at MedStar, which was a bunch of sitting in a classroom for two weeks. I am looking forward to the helicopter ride out.

Joey's Bar Mitzvah is coming up at the end of this month. My parents are spending more on Joey's Bar Mitzvah than I plan on spending on my wedding. It is supposed to be a rather big shin dig. I get to read a torah portion at the Saturday services for his Bar Mitzvah. I'm rather excited. It is one of the few areas where everyone appreciates my over-preparedness and perfectionism.

Oh, random: I am a brunette now. It was not intended, but when I told Stacy that I wanted to go back to my natural hair color after my excapades as a blonde, she took it a little too far. She says it should fade down to my normal dark blonde, but it is still definitely brown. You shall see in the pics I will post from the wedding. It looks really good. I like it a lot, but I don't think Jeremy does. He likes me blonde.

No comments: