Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have been emailing my dad since I have had a hard time communicating with him by phone due to weird schedules/business. I sent him the pic of me and my honey that I just posted, and he sent this one back. I think I was 10 or 11 or something. But notice the t-shirt I'm wearing is New Kids on the Block. Awesome! And, of course, I am with my dad. This was taken on July 4th when we had gone to see the fireworks and were eagerly awaiting their start time. I think I have his nose and chin. What do you think? Wasn't I a cute kid? My hair was crappy, but I think everyone says that. Besides, this is from when my mom used to cut it for me. So it does not necessarily reflect on my taste. I am much more fashionalbe now. My dad asked me when I started to look grown up. It's a good question.

No comments: