Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hey look! It worked! This is Jeremy! Isn't he cute? I think it's a rather fabulous picture. This was taken at Jeremy's brother Jared's wedding. Notice my hair is brown. It has faded a bit since this picture, but it is still darker than any of you have seen.





And this is the fabulous ring he got me. It's huge. Neither of these pics is really clear, but you get the point about what it looks like. Here's the specs in case you are interested: the sapphire is just under 3 carats and it has 14 diamonds around it totaling just under 1 carat, with white gold. Ain't it special...





Well, I finally managed to post a picture to my blog. It's actually really easy, once you get past the website screwing up and being uncooperative. I will be posting more pics of us and of other things. I have no more excuses.

3 comments:

Misplaced Texan said...

Liz, he is such a cutie! And you have a ring that looks like Princess Di's! I hope you are very happy together!

Shelley said...

That's a great picture. I am liking the brown hair...welcome to the brunette club.

And Jeremy is cutie...well done, Lizzie. I can't believe you are getting married! I really will be the last one to settle down.

Love the ring love you love the pics keep them coming.

Shells

Liz said...

Yeah, he is adorable. I'm kinda fond of him. Hopefully, you guys will get to meet him sometime before the wedding. I am going to have to look up what Princess Di's ring looks like. I heard that she also got a sapphire. It kinda legitimizes my desire to be unconventional.