Monday, August 07, 2006

I have tried to post this picture that I have of Jeremy and me for the last 30 minutes. I have gotten the picture shrinked down to 211MB, and when I try to upload it to the Blogger server, I keep getting an error saying that the server has timed out before it can be uploaded. After three times, I am giving up for the night. I also have pictures of the ring. Albeit, they are bad pics that I took with my camera phone, but they get the point across. That is, if I can get the stupid pics posted. Any suggestions? Have any of you encountered this problem and know a possible fix? I am going to try again tomorrow and see if it works better then. Maybe there are just too many people online trying to do things. Eh, at least I tried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

211 MB? That's huge. It would take forever to upload it, which is probably why it's timing out.

Try degrading the quality of the picture so it's not so large. Shoot for something under 1 MB. If it's not in JPEG format, change it.

Hope this helps!

Liz said...

Oh, did I say 211MB? I'm pretty sure I meant 211K. The pic was originally 1.1MB and I shrank it. There I go messing up my units again.