Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today is the end of another week at work. It has been an absolutely fabulous work week. I have a new partner, Angie. Dory and she traded shifts because neither of them were happy with their partners (yes, that would include me.) Angie and I get along great. She is 38, so she is more mature than Dory, and we have great conversations. Our personalities are similar and so are our temperments. And we had students on two days this week, so that was good too. I have been under so much less stress. I actually enjoy my work again. So I guess my misery was the partner, not the job.

I am looking forward to this weekend so much. Every weekend with Jeremy has gotten better. Last weekend we went to his brother Jared's birthday party. I think it is so cool that his parents hang out with them and do fun things with them. The whole family, except the oldest brother, were there. I got to meet Jared's fiance's family. After we left, Jeremy told me that I was the most popular topic of conversation. Everyone loves me, but can you blame them? And while Jeremy has not yet said the L-word (which doesn't really bother me), he says things like "I have such strong feelings for you," and "With as strongly as we feel for each other, we should be able to overcome any relationship problems."

This weekend we are going to another wedding. My jewish friend Erin is marrying a Mormon. I found out about this two weeks ago. Mitch said that he would be the photographer, as a favor to Erin's mom Leslie. But I think Mitch is a little upset. This is the girl that he was hoping to marry. And now she is definitely off the market, and he's recording it in pictures. So sad.

No comments: