Monday, March 06, 2006

Things have been going really well with Jeremy. We have seen each other every weekend since the first dinner with the Mom. I have grown quite fond of him. He treats me very well, and he never lets me pay for anything. Oh, he did let me pay for a movie rental a couple of weeks ago. His mom still likes me and had invited me out to dinner the weekend before last. I found out that he is now going to school to get a degree in anthropology so he can get a job as a forensic osteologist.

Today is the first day that I have had a tablet at work that has a working internet connection on a day when I have had time to get on the internet. I really just have not had time to update when I've been at home, but then I haven't really been at home a whole lot. I have to cut this post short so I can run a call; I will try to continue my gushing over Jeremy later.

No comments: