Monday, January 08, 2007

What have I been missing out on?

Ok, so since I broke up with Jeremy, I have been inundated with men. It's like they were all laying in wait in Jdate for me to reactivate and start paying for my account again. In the last week, I have been corresponding with 5 guys. They all want to talk to me on the phone, meet me for coffee, trade real email addresses. And they all seem nice. I don't know how many of them are prospects, since I haven't met any of them in person yet. But at least there is hope.

This being single thing is easier this time that it was last time I was single. And now I am crazy busy with work, friends, family, and such. I think it did me a lot of good to break up with Jeremy. I know what crazy is now, and I think I am less afraid to run away from it, so when I meet the next Mr Wacko, I am not desperate for something to do with my time, and I can easily walk away from him if he isn't what I want.

So nothing really has happened with any of these guys, but maybe something will happen with one of them. I'm hoping to at least get a couple of friends out of this, even if they aren't boyfriend-worthy. We'll see. And being on Jdate all the time keeps me at my computer, so I am actually checking my email. I am current on both of my email accounts. No more three month old mail. Who woulda thought?

1 comment:

Misplaced Texan said...

Yea Liz! Back on the computer. I tried to call you the other day, but I guess you were working. I am glad that you are doing well. Take care of yourself and I love you!