Saturday, February 10, 2007

Moving

So, I am moving. I got a notice last Wednesday stating that my apartment building needs to be vacated to have the foundation fixed. So since I have to move out of my apartment by March 12, I decided that this is the time to get a bigger apartment. My new apartment is in the same complex, but now my kitchen is twice the size and I have a study. I decided that now is the time to get this move over with, rather than waiting until the end of the deadline. More than half my apartment is now in boxes. I have to eat out all of my meals tomorrow. The movers come on Monday. I am excited about my new apartment, but I do not handle stress well lately. It seems since this whole fibromyalgia thing started up, I just cry at the drop of a hat. I am so grateful to my mom and Jerry for coming over today and basically packing up my entire apartment for me. I really don't have much left to do, but I could not have gotten all of this done in four hours like they did, much less two days. I will post some pics of the new place once I'm moved in.

No comments: