Saturday, February 04, 2006

So my weekend is over now. I had things planned all three days, and yet I was very bored. I took a stupid class at work on Thursday, finally went to see my new Doctor for a physical, and I went and did fun Pampered Chef learning today. All three evenings I wound up at home, alone. Of course, I usually wind up at home, just usually not as early as I did this weekend. I get kinda lonely when this happens. It really makes me look forward to the days when I have the man of my dreams and instead of sitting alone on the couch watching TV, I can sit with Mr Right on my couch and watch TV. Or go out with Mr Right and do something. Now wouldn't it be kinda funny if his name really was Mr Right, or Mr Wright, or something similar. Ok, not really funny. I am kinda talking to this guy Jeremy. Well, not really talking, more like emailing and text-messaging. Things are kinda going slowly, but maybe that's good. I just prefer in-person conversation and activities. Schedules are a problem. He's busy on weekends and not during the week, but he goes to bed at 9pm. My schedule is opposite, and I don't get off work until 9:30pm. Ug. I really am impatient. And I need more social interaction.

I think things are going well at work with Dory. I think we've come to an understanding. I tend to be quiet and not really talkative in the mornings, but I perk up in the afternoons. I think she's seen the pattern because she kinda just leaves me alone and lets me listen to my talk radio, then we converse all afternoon. And I'm really digging the internet access at work. My personal morale has definitely improved. Especially since I'm now stuck in an ambulance for 12 hours 4 days a week, and it's been kinda slow on weekdays. Now we can look up cool, interesting stuff, and check email, and I can blog.

I have recently discovered that hand lotions with glycerin is much better at correcting my dry, scaly, itchy skin than hand lotions without. And now I have smooth, soft hands again. I hate eczema.

I am watching The American President on TBS. This was once one of my favorite movies. Since my fairly recent increase in interest in politics and learning the difference between Democrats and Republicans, I don't really like this movie as much as before. I still like it, just not as much. I don't know why, considering all of my political issues associated with the movie are the same as they were before. I think I just have a lower opinion of DC Democrats now than I did then after all the recent stuff that's been going on.

Ok, I need to be off to bed so you can be relieved of my rambling.

No comments: